Terms and Conditions
All Hired Linen is subject to the following conditions:
Linen remains the property of Just 4 Linen Ltd.
- Full payment and a returnable deposit are to be received 10 days prior to delivery, unless account facilities have been approved.
- Just 4 Linen can only accept BACS, CHAPS transfer as form of payment. Details are included on presented quotation.
- All Prices are subject to VAT.
- Account customers must ensure payment within 30 days from date of invoice. Just 4 Linen Ltd reserves the right to suspend its obligations until any outstanding payment is received
- Late fee charges are to be applied to all orders/amendments placed after 3 p.m. prior to order despatch day
- Deposits will be refunded after linen has been returned and checked by Just 4 Linen Ltd. Where the deposit is not sufficient to cover replacement costs the Hirer is liable for the balance. Hirer’s goods are not acceptable replacements.
- Tasting/sample orders can be offered as a credit against the main hire orders. The maximum allowance (and subject to credit) is one table cloth and ten napkins. This allowance is exclusive of any additional fees and charges.
- Unused hired linen is not subject to refund.
- Just 4 Linen Ltd reserves the right to apply cancellation charges if Hirer decides to cancel the order prior to delivery.
Charges depend on notice period given by the Hirer:
- If linen has already been delivered or is in process of delivery – 100% of rental charges
- 48 hours prior to delivery – 50% of rental charges
- Up to 5 days prior to delivery – 25% of rental charges
- More than 5 days prior to delivery – No charge
- All cancellations must be confirmed in writing to Just 4 Linen Ltd
CARE OF HIRE GOODS
- Linen to be checked and signed for by Hirer on delivery. Any difference must be notified by telephone or email to Just 4 Linen Ltd within 24 hours.
- The Hirer is responsible for loss or damage to linen from time of delivery/collection until its return to Just 4 Linen Ltd. The Hirer is responsible for insuring linen from time of acceptance until returned to Just 4 Linen Ltd premises. Just 4 linen Ltd will not leave linen without a signature.
- Linen returned stained by the Hirer may receive a treatment wash. Just 4 Linen Ltd reserve the right to charge for this service. Stains and burn marks on linen will be invoiced at full replacement cost. Please note that linen left damp or wet will cause stains.
- Damaged or non-returned linen will be invoiced at full replacement cost if not returned on agreed date. Just 4 Linen Ltd shall notify the Hirer of the non-returned/damaged items prior to invoicing.
- Late returns will incur extended hire charges which may include additional collection charge.
DELIVERY, COLLECTION AND SERVICES
- Hirer should always contact main office via email or telephone in case of any issues or queries.
- Delivery drivers are not responsible for Hirer queries.
- Delivery drivers are not authorised to check goods upon delivery/ collection.
- Just 4 Linen Ltd will make every effort to deliver and collect linen as requested by Hirer.
- Just 4 linen Ltd will not accept responsibility if requested times cannot be complied with.
- Waiting times may incur a charge if drivers are unable to deliver/collect. Charges are dependent on time of day.
- All laundry collections need to be sent with a completed delivery note form. Our driver can refuse collection if this is not provided.